Our experience in automation field enables us to provide
services of our engineer for
• Scope and scheduling
• Cost & Quality control
• Risk management
• Assist Purchase
The industry served over the years
• Waste & wastewater management.
• OEM Machine building
• Food & beverages
• Oil & Gas
• Rubber &Tyre
• Newspaper & Printing
• Paint shop
• Amusement park
• Furnace system
• Metal & steel industry
• Metal finishing part
• Warehouse management
OEM Collaboration Programs
The volume and regular requirement of OEM needs special attention and support for
• Product standardization
• Global support
• Specification compliance expertise
• Private labeling
• Volume pricing
• On-time delivery
• Remote monitoring.
Over the year’s M/s TEJ Control Has worked with OEMs of different field and relationship has been maintained due to quality service and ease of doing business.
SCADA, IIoT & Security Switches
SCADA has become a regular feature in most industries. The demands of customer vary from redundancy to audit trial to wireless communication for getting data from remote locations.
Wireless communication is possible with cellular technology, GPS/GPRS and cloud. Condition monitoring of major devices can be provided to prevent disaster occurring, saving on replacement and down time. Online monitoring of the plant and generation of alarms via SMS and emails have become a norm in Industry 4.0 to curtail downtime.
The industry concerns for protection of programmable controller, Automation networks & for safeguarding industrial communication is addressed by Security Ethernet Switches.
Industrial Electrical Installation Services
We provide technician, engineering support and electrical drawings
for commissioning of industrial electrical installations.
Our services include the following-
- Engineering Support for Small and medium electrical instrumentation projects.
- Technical expertise for grass root projects, revamp and retrofits.
- Panel maintenance and software modification during plant shutdown.
- Disaster recovery
- Electrical control panel installation.
- Panel cooling solutions.
Upgradation and Retrofitting
The maintenance person of long running plant knows the headache of maintaining obsolete system. Yet his fear prevents him from migration to a new system. Instances which warrant migration are as follows,
- Obsolete control system- who’s parts are difficult to source and costly to replace.
- Outdated software – that cannot communicate with the new expansions and replacements.
The job of converting the system to new one in minimum time is a regular challenge as the plant is running and production is on hold. Proper synchronization of technician and engineers and deep study of the system before inception of retrofitting is mandatory. Our long-standing experience and track record in conversion assures the customer.
Some of our experiences are listed below
- CGC 2 Furnace system of M/s MahindraLimited (Major Automobile Company)– Siemens S5 system was converted to S7. And the New S7 system had to communicate with old iFix SCADA which was not replaced. The job which included major wiring was completed in four days’ time.
- Bennett and Coleman (Leading Indian Newspaper)– The Microprocessor failure which caused them major worry, was replaced by PLC system along with the changeover of DC motors to AC motors. Additional features were incorporated and the parts used in the system were easily available in case of breakdown. This has reduced their dependency for proprietary spares which was many times costlier and hard to get.
- M/s Exide Ltd. (Major battery manufacturer) – The Siemens S5 PLC was replaced to S7300 and communication with existing 3rd party HMI was established. 10 years later the S7300 PLC system was replaced by S71500 along with replacement of HMI and Servo motors from Siemens S120 series. The changed architecture reduced the dependency of customer on obsolete servos and FM-354(Siemens module) which was prohibitively costly. The cycle time reduced and production was increased
Field service support can be provided to diagnose and attend control system breakdown of
Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC, HMI, VFD & Servos.
- 24/7 Emergency
- Troubleshooting in
- VFD (Drives)
- PLC Controllers
- HMI Programming
- On-site Inspection
- Startup Support
- Network Services
- On-site Training
- Remote Support
- Site Evaluation
- System Documentation
- Panel Fabrication
- Instrument Upgrades
- Drive Upgrades
- Machine Safety Improvements
- PLC & HMI Upgrades
Panel Building as per IEC Std
We have theexpertise to integrate the system with SCADA and IoT.In the absence of field instruments to collect data, we provide selection and supply of field instruments. Development of SCADA for data acquisition, control and supervision with all options of redundancy, audit trials can be provided. In-line with the industry norms of obtaining online data and alarms to the designated personnel anywhere in the world to pre-empt any disaster about to occur. Also,IoT services with specialized emphasis on vibration, temperature and speed are available in our range.
We arrange customized training for Engineers in maintaining the existing systems in plant. This include fault finding, remedy, minor program modifications, Installation and commissioning of PLC, HMI, drives & SCADA. Also, induction programs for New Engineers stepping into workplace are provided on request.